Tumbatu Island Snorkeling trip
Time Duration: Morning Times: 8am – 2pm. Afternoon Times: 2pm – 5:30pm.
- Zanzibar’s most talked about sea adventure
- spead Boat , snorkeling, relaxing on the beach
Tumbatu is known as a mysterious island in East Africa used to be famous for its witch doctors. Nowadays its unique shallow reefs are the centre of attraction. These sites come up to the surface and are so well preserved they will impress you. On these reefs you can find thousands of fish species including rare cute whip, ribbon eels, and many others that are so difficult to find elsewhere. The island itself is beautiful and provides brilliant adventure. Join us on a half day trip starting 09:30am till 02:00am including local fruits on the beach and soft drinks.
All tours starting from Nungwi,tour Duration: half day Morning Times:
- All type of drinks with Experienced English-speaking safari guide.
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Boat charter
- Snorkeling gear (life jacket, mask & flippers)
- Transport waiting charge
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Medical insurance
- Expenses of a personal nature
Please note: This tour is always private, for you and your group only. if are not stay in nungwi We can include a fair priced transfer from anywhere in Zanzibar, just send us the info after booking or inquire prices beforehand.
Price per person (US$)
No of people: ( 1Pax 150 ) ( 2Pax 7o ) ( 3Pax 60 ) ( 4Pax + more 40 )
- Should you require a Hotel Transfer to and from our base in Nungwi, please let us know which hotel you are staying at and we will get a quote from our Service Provider and forward to you.Children
- Children 1 – 3 yrs are free of chage,4-13 yrs pay 50% of the adult rate.