Nakupenda Sandbank Picnic
Time Duration: (09:00 – 17:00)
- Sail away with us to sandbanks around the magnificent island of Unguja, Zanzibar
- Get a chance to see, touch feed and take pictures of the Aldabra Giant Tortoise
- Diving & Snorkeling
This full day excursion includes something for everyone! Start your day by visiting the historical Prison Island. There, tour a prison once used as a quarantine, befriend an Aldabra Tortoise and enjoy the panorama of Stonetown viewed from an island! After that, it’s time to relax on the white sands of the Pange Sandbank and soak up the Zanzibari sun. Admire the breathtaking view of the turquoise waters that surround you and the birds that loom up above.
This truly is a dream destination! Time for a cool down? Grab your snorkel and flippers and go for a swim. This underwater world will blow you away. Marvel at the tropical fish that swim amongst the beautiful, live coral reef that surrounds the Sandbank. After you’ve worked up an appetite, sit down and relax under your own private tent, where a seafood feast awaits you. Sure to be one of your favorite days in Zanzibar!
- Entrances fees
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Snorkeling gear (life jacket, mask & flippers)
- Seafood Lunch
- Boat charter
- Transport waiting charge
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Medical Insurance
- Local & International Flights
- Airport Taxes
- Expenses of a personal nature
Price per person (US$)
No of people: ( 1Pax 170 ) ( 2Pax 90 ) ( 3Pax 70 ) ( 4Pax + more 50 )
- Note: The This Price including transfer from Stone town hotels, and from any beach hotel in Zanzibar .
- Children 1 – 3 yrs are free of chage,4-13 yrs pay 50% of the adult rate.