The Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro crater is located within the Ngorongoro conservation area found in Arusha region which covers the area of about 8292 square kilometers and it is surrounded by many other features such as the northern highland forest, Maasai cultural bomas and the plains. Ngorongoro crater is 294km from Moshi town and 191 km from Arusha.
Ngorongoro crater has a lot of attractions it being the first one, diversity of wildlife animal such as Lion, geological features, Maasai bomas, hippo pool, Lerai forest and black rhinos.
Activities within the Ngorongoro crater include; game viewing, photographing and visiting cultural bomas.
The trip shall take about 14 hours from 0430 hours early morning to 1830hours in the evening.
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Government fees & taxes
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Private English speaking safari guide
- Lunch box
- Ngorongoro craters fees and entry
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transfers to & from the International Airport and Moshi.
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Pre & Post Safari Accommodation in Moshi / Arusha
- Travel Insurance
- Other safari add-ons
- Tips to the driver guide. Tipping is per group (not per person). Driver guide: $20/day
Price per person (US$)
No of people: ( 1Pax 900 ) ( 2 – 4 Pax 550 ) ( 5-10 Pax 400 )