Lake Manyara National Park
Lake Manyara National Park is a Tanzanian national park located both in Arusha Region and Manyara Region, Tanzania. The two administrative regions have no jurisdiction over the parks. It is located 228 km from Moshi town and 125 km from Arusha.
The attractions found at Lake Manyara national park include a salt water lake, underground water forest, large species of water birds, hot spring, tree top walkway,wild animal like monkey, elephant,Impala,hippo,buffalo,mangoose,hyrax and a rift valley escarpment.
At Lake Manyara national park these are some of the activities include; game drive, bird watching, canoeing, biking, walking safaris and bush meals.
All the activities shall take at least 10 hours and will start at 0600 hours in the morning.
For more clarification about lake Manyara national park day trip;
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Park entry fees
- Government fees & taxes
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Private English speaking safari guide
- Lunch box
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transfers to & from the International Airport and Moshi.
The price excludes
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service.
- Pre &Post Safari Accommodation in Moshi / Arusha
- Travel Insurance
- Other safari add-ons
- Tips to the driver guide. Tipping is per group (not per person). Driver guide: $20/day
Price per person (US$)
No of people: ( 1Pax 450 ) ( 2 – 4 Pax 300 ) ( 5-10 Pax 250 )